Cause of Webroot Error code 10
This error message can appear at any time during downloading or installing or uninstalling. The troubleshooting steps can be found on webroot.com/safe however few basic steps have been given below
How to Fix Webroot Error code 10
- Restart the computer. Several times by restarting the PC can fix this error message, for that close all opened application and go to start & click on the restart and after reboot check for the error message.
- Repairing registry is also an alternative solution. Open Run prompt by pressing Windows + r & in the run box type Regedit and Registry windows appears, search for “Webroot error code 10” in registry & delete them.
- Disk clean up: On to the windows search box type “disk cleanup” & open the disk clean up window & clean all junk files by following the instruction given on the wizard.
- Run windows update to make the system up to date and driver as well.
- Uninstall or reinstall Webroot secure anywhere from the link Webroot.com/safe
For any assistance visit webroot.com/safe